• CBM has over 17 years experience in property management. For a monthly retainer,
we will provide the following services:
• Regular inspection of electrical circuitry, changing of light bulbs and general
maintenance of electrical fixtures.
• Regular inspection of the plumbing network plus services for plumbing back-ups
and minor leaks.
• Basic carpentry services including door and lock repair.
• Window changing.
• As needed, installation of new ceiling tiles.
• Annual painting of building exterior PLUS minor touch ups
• Annual pressure cleaning of the roof.
• Weekly update on the condition of the building PLUS recommendations for improvements
and problem solving.
• Discounts are available on any service requested that falls outside of the monthly
• Services of a personal CBM Representative who is on call 24-hours a day to provide
A Property Management contract with CBM will allow you to budget for minor repairs
in advance. More importantly, it helps you to determine potential problem areas before
they cause a catastrophe. And, for all of your building maintenance needs, help is
just a phone call away... day or night.
We, at Custom Builders & Maintenance can customize a maintenance program for all
major building systems in your home, office, or industrial building. We have licensed
professionals in all major disciplines, (Landscapers, Plumbers, Electricians, HVAC
Technicians etc.) Our programs can also include commercial/industrial property management
and/or maintenance of building complexes. We also maintain wooded lots, asphalt
or concrete parking lots and exotic gardens. We also offer daily, weekly or monthly
contract cleaning services for your convenience. Our customers are also provided
with a 24hrs emergency hotline in the event that an immediate response is needed.
You can choose one or a combination of these services. With one call and for one
“LOW FLAT RATE” you have a team of industry professionals ready to take care of all
of your maintenance needs.
Contact CBM today to schedule an on-site visit from one of our representatives (242)
677-9623 or (242) 544-8239, you can also submit questions online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Why outsource Maintenance to CBM?
We save you time and money!!!
Your home is one of the single biggest investments you’ll ever make—be sure you do
all you can to care for it. Get hands-on advice to help you make the most of your
investment and ensure your home remains safe and comfortable for your family. From
carpet care and general maintenance to mold and building materials, let CBM be your
guide… For new or existing buildings, we are professionally trained and authorized
to create maintenance programs specially tailored to your building and your budget.
CBM also provides 24-hour emergency services to clean your building following property
damage as a result of fire, smoke, water, wind, and vandalism. Water extraction and
drying, smoke cleaning, odor removal, content cleaning, and secure climate-controlled
storage are just a few of CBM’s services.
CBM is proud to offer an innovative maintenance plan for building owners. Unless
you're a contractor, maintaining a building is well out of your realm of expertise.
However, keeping your building in excellent condition has a direct effect on your
profitability. Too often, money that has not been budgeted for is spent on quick
fixes and unforeseen problems. And, improper upkeep of your building leads to diminished